1. Accessing Your Profile
When you are already logged in, the page that you will be on is the main page where you will see different profiles of potential matches. From here, direct your glance to the upper right portion of the page where you will see an icon with three horizontal lines (?). Click on this, then on “My Profile.”
- Upload a profile photo or video, which can be either public or private. You can even upload photos from your Facebook account straight to your dating profile. Note that you should add new pictures every couple of weeks to keep your profile interesting.
- Edit your Name/Nickname and age.
- Put in a brief description of yourself. You can write about anything you want in this small section: your life motto, your hobbies, relationship goals, etc.
- Edit your interests. Doing this is pretty easy. If you click on the “My Interests” section, a box will pop up with pre-set options that you can choose from. If the interest applies, you merely have to click on it to select it. Click on “Save” when you’re done.
- Complete your “About Me” section. Just like how you would edit your interests, all you have to do is click on the pencil icon next to “About Me,” and then answer questions from the box that pops up.
- Lastly, you’ll be able to edit your “I am Looking For” section which tells potential matches the type of person you want to meet. Continue reading “It should take you a maximum of one hour to complete your AmoLatina dating profile”